Classique

Friday, March 14, 2008

Hair

Last weekend I went to my hair lady. I got my hair thinned for the first time in my life. Now i don't have super thick hair but i have a TON of hair and it's long. All my hair ladies have always told me that i have enough hair for two or three people, depending on who was doing it. It always seemed normal to me. Although what didn't seem normal was still having damp hair after blow drying for 30+ mins. Well baby, not any more. I can blow dry my hair all the way dry now in about 15-20 minutes. My hair feels soo weird in a pony tail. But for the first time in 29 years i can style my hair and it stays. It's a good feeling when you can make your hair look almost as good as the people in the salon. Maybe I was the only one that was never able to before. I am in love with my new hair.

No comments: