Classique

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bummed

I am "kinda" bummed. I finally got the test result back from the second test that I took on Sept. 20th (results come in 4 weeks but there was a big hold up with my groups test results). Today they finally posted the results. If you did not already figure it out I did NOT pass.
The cutoff score was 240 and I got a 238. So close. It's my own fault though I didn't start studying to the night before AND I rushed through the essays. I know if I had taken the time to write correctly and put more thought and effort into the answers I would have gotten enough points to pass (if you have been reading my blog you have probably notice that I am not a good writer and have horrible grammar - although I must give myself some props 10 years ago it was atrocious and I know "some" of the rules these days).

I already had signed up to take the next test anyhow. I guess it's nice to know that
a. the $100 fee isn't going to waste
b. I am really close to passing. I think I'd be uber stressed out if I needed to bring it up 40 points.

Now I have to get a substitute certificate that cost $60 to have for the next 6 weeks for my perm sub job at the Elem. school I'm at in Chandler.

I take the test in a few weeks AND if all goes well I'll have a passing score in February....

2 comments:

chlorinemonster said...

good luck!

AZ Larsens said...

Aw man, that sucks! By only 2 pts?! Well, at least you know you'll definitely pass this time!