Classique

Monday, January 18, 2010

Special Day

Today my sister turned 24! Happy Birthday!!! She moved up to Seattle when she got married last year.

Her wedding was one of the best weekends of my life. It was an amazing wedding and so much fun. I still need to blog about it.

Since I could not be up there to celebrate her birthday. I sent her Edible Arrangements. Here r some pictures she sent.












Sorry she sent them that direction and I haven't figured out how to rotate them on my iPhone. I probably just need to download an app.
But, if u turn your head don't they look yummy?

4 comments:

The Smiths said...

I even debated rotating the picture the other way, but I thought your iphone would be fine.

starcakeastrology.blogspot.com said...

that looks yummy!

GPS cell phone said...

good news!yummy,custom wedding dresses

Unknown said...

I even debated rotating the picture the other way, but I thought your iphone would be fine.China TV Mobile Phone