Classique

Friday, February 8, 2008

Chapter 1. Day 1.

This is my last attempt at a blog here on blogger. I have tried before but none of them had a good fit and didn't feel like "me". And what's silly is I have no idea why or how. Welcome to my new and improved blog. The story of my life. Chapter 1. Day 1 (with 29 years of experience).


10 things about me:



  1. Oldest of 3 girls

  2. Animal lover

  3. Graduating in the fall with a degree in education

  4. Too synical when it comes to men

  5. Have an amazing long-term memory (I only wish i could say that about my short-term)

  6. Lived in the US and Germany

  7. Love living in Arizona 9 months out of the year

  8. I've got big feet for someone whose almost 5'2

  9. Heros, Prision Break, and Greys Anatomy are my must haves for non-reality TV shows

  10. I secretly want to learn how to square dance; minus the outfit (i know, dorky...so shhh!)

3 comments:

Bad_Apple said...

I am pretty surprised by the admission of your swing dancing desire. Mostly because of comments you made about the stare. I for one thing this is quite cool and something that you should pursue with some lessons. :) You ROCK sister!!

Angela said...

LOL...i still have no interest in swing dancing. I meant square dancing. That still makes me laugh that you saw the stare that one night out doing his thing. He was probably grinning ear to ear when he saw you.

Bad_Apple said...

No, the stare was too busy thinking he was awesome. I wish you would have been there though. I took my mom and David and David was a horrible dancer and he just flung this poor lady all over the dance floor. I bet she was sorry she asked him to dance! Lol!!