Classique

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Snow Day

Today some of my family and I took up the dogs for a day in the snow. It was a lot of fun. Our street did not get plowed (so we had to park out car and walk).

Here are some pictures I took from my cell of the dogs playing and having fun.

(Playing in the cul-de-sac)















(Here is his "fierce" pose)















My dad ended up hurting himself going down on sled. He got tangled up with a part of a tree and it stabbed him in his leg. So, we had to head back to town early. He is at Urgent Care right now pulling down his pants for a tetanus shot. Dad still claims it was an awesome run. We believe you but I doubt anyone else wants to try it out.

Despite Dads injury it ended up being a nice and relaxing trip up to play in the snow.


Update: So my mom and dad spent 2 hours at Urgent Care. Dad got his tetanus shot, 5 stitches and some pain med's. Wow! I just thought dad got pricked with a stick. When they got home mom and dad talked about how the ladies there were impressed and gave him a *high five* for being 62 years old and trying to sled, he can't wait to go sledding again. :)

No comments: