Classique

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pretty skin

I FINALLY decided to try Bare Minerals. I have been curious about Bare Minerals for awhile but it seemed pricey for the kit with those itty bitty bottles. However when the lady at Ulta told me I could return them I was SOLD. As soon as i got home i tried it on and I LOVED the way it made me look and feel. I still think it's great but I wish i felt that way i did every time as i did that first time.
I signed a contract for the personal trainer for 3 months. Now when I did this I was working a lot of hours. Now that I am working 10 hours a week at my old job and occasionally subbing I don't really have the money to extend my contract once I am done. I don't really know what I want to do. I want to lose weight so I look cute in my brides maids dress for Heathers wedding in Sept. I don't really want to work more hours to go to personal training plus it's not very fun going 3 nights out of the work week. I do have 6 weeks to figure out what to do.




2 comments:

AZ Larsens said...

I love BE makeup!

Mrstx said...

I also love bare escentuals! It is the best every. It makes my skin look young and pretty and not 'made up' all while covering my zits and broken capillaries. Even in the summer when my freckles pop out, they don't have that funky covered up look. It just looks like nice skin.

I'm out of makeup right now and i really miss it. I keep buying cheap stuff at Walmart thinking I can get by with liquid makeup from the grocery store but my skin looks like crap. Oh well. My birthday is coming up so I will hint to my husband. Or just buy it for myself and tell him 'thanks for the present'.