Classique

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Training

When I was at the Personal Trainers for a makeup day on Friday she decided to measure me when my groups session was over.

I was nervous I have been eating better than I was before I started(but not as good as I should). The whole no wine and one cheat meal a week is not really something I believe in.... ;-)

I didn't want to hear what she was going to say, esp. since my weight hasn't changed too much.

To my shock I have lost inches in my chest, upper and lower waist, and things. WOOOHOOO
The only part that had no change was in my arms.

And the best part... she told me I'm doing great with my diet and to keep it up. ;-)

I have about 4 weeks left until I'm done with my contract. I really need to focus on eating right and getting to the gym more. There will probably not be many other times in my life where I have so little responsibility along with a lot of free time, so I need to take an advantage of it.

1 comment:

Kori Ann said...

Good Job! That is awesome! I would love to work with a personal trainer. Good for you.