Classique

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Update

For my interview last week I never received a call back.

I had an interview today with another school district. It's only 50 miles from my house! I actually am really excited about this school district (the only thing I didn't like about the other is for students who are misbehaving they have a solitary room for them. It's 2009 people! They aren't going to "think" their problems away). The school I interviewed today had several openings all in the primary grades (including 3rd)! :-)

There was 3 people in my interview the HR lady, principle, and assistant principle. I really loved the HR lady she was so sweet. I also really liked the principle he was so friendly and made me very comfortable (on a side note a lot of male principles intimidate me, not sure why). I couldn't read the assistant principle. She had a lovely necklace on that i really liked. ;-)
Some of their responses to my answers came across that they thought I was creative and had good ideas. So hopefully they were impressed. They did say it would be about two weeks until I head anything (more interviews and the time for the background checks). I'm super excited about this place. It's going to be a long 2-weeks. I have a good feeling about this one!!!

I guess my dog wants to go to bed. He keeps making noises which I would say is similar to a person sighing. I would say he has done it 4 or 5 times in he last 10 minutes. For some reason after about 10:30 he cannot "sleep" on the floor and he wants to go to our bedroom to sleep on the bed. And after awhile he gets mad and starts knocking stuff over on the desks - - what's up with that? One word - Spoiled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate when they just never call after an interview. It'd be nice if they called even to say that you weren't selected - at least you'd have some type of closure.