Classique

Monday, July 27, 2009

Date or non-date?

Is it a date or a non-date? I really have no idea. Ok, so you may be wondering what I am talking about. About a year and a half ago I went on two dates with this guy who I was really excited about. But, he is super busy and was leaving that year to spend a year in a different state for his job. He is back and we got in touch again over facebook. We have been catching up and talking. It's been great. He asked me if I wanted to go to dinner and a movie. [Date] It's this Thursday. Which I'm pretty sure is a [non-date] night. I know his work schedule is crazy and he's always working or on call. I have decided I am not going to dwell on my date or non-date. I am just going to go and have fun and enjoy his company.

funkybrownchick.com "Coffee is the non-date date drink of choice. Asking someone to go for drinks, dinner and/or a movie with you clearly constitutes a “date”. Asking someone for coffee, on the other hand, doesn’t. Splitting the bill. That’s another non-date date activity. Allowing a guy to pay for the whole evening, on the other hand, sends the signal that you’re on a real date."

EEEEKKKKKKK I'm going on a date!!!! This will be my first date since Kevin (did I blog about that? We broke up in April. note to self: remove his pictures from the blog!) I will take cash just in case.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahah note to self: remove pictures from blog...HI-larious!

I agree with you - don't over-analyze, just live in the moment and have a good time!