Classique

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Irritated

I went to check my e-mail and this article caught my attention: Mom Dies at 69, Twins Orphaned.

She had her twins when she was 66 with the help of a fertility clinic. Of course they claim to not have known how old she was. But, I don't know if I buy it. Isn't the main motive of 'most' fertility clinics $$$. It makes me sad when I see or hear of people that are misusing fertility. I understand that for some women they have no desire to adopt. Although I don't really agree with it. We have stricter laws on getting and keeping your drivers licence than we do with using a fertility clinic. Why is it okay for me to go out and have 5 or 6 kids at the same time? Why is it okay to have children after retirement age? I just don't get it.

No comments: