Classique

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Decisions

So my personal training contact ends in two or three weeks. I have been up in the air about what to do with this. I have been taking a metal list of all the reasons to stay or not to stay. Here it is:

Reasons to stay:

  1. Lost inches
  2. I am getting stronger!!!!
  3. get in 30 minutes of working out 3 x a week
  4. feel better
  5. like group setting
  6. I could probably do i in the gym now - but i probably would not stick to it three times a week.
  7. need to keep losing weight - don't want to wear a brides maids tent in my sisters wedding.

Reasons not to stay:

  1. Don't follow a diet (so not as effective as it could be)
  2. expensive!!!
  3. sometimes she pays more attention to how she looks in the mirror or business aspects (like people's after pictures).
I don't have much money right now so I am most nervous about signing another 3 month contract. If you pay month to month it's more. Although I just figured it out it's only $15 more a month. $15 is not that much if you break it out over all the sessions. That makes me feel better about signing a 1 month contract and not 3 months.

I take my test again on Saturday. This time I have been studying things. Yesterday I reviewed when the Constitution was signed, when it was ratified, Bill of Rights, Moroine Doctrine, Manifastdestiny. Social Studies is a little more interesting when you are older. ;-)

On the next pay cycle at work (which is in a week and a half) I am pretty sure I am going to request to start working 30 hours a week. There are some things that I want/have to do and I need money to do them.


  1. take my car to the dealership for the 100,000 mile check up, see about getting the starter and hoses replaced. Oh and whatever the weird light is on for. ;-)
  2. need to save money so start a CD ladder (has anyone done this? what did you think?)
  3. want to go to Last Chance!!!! Last time i was there i got some major deals. I'll have to post pictures of my steals
  4. would like to visit my sister in Germany before she comes back. Might be to late to start planning this though
  5. need to build back up my savings account

I am not going to Grease this year with Michelle. She wanted to postpone it until next year. That was 110% okay with me.

No comments: