Classique

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

ACHOOO!

I am almost 31 years old. There I said it. Not that I really want people to know about it. But, I wanted to point out my age. Because for the first time in my life (I think) I have allergies.

They are not mild allergies (at least I don't think, but of course, i don't really know).

My nose itches and I sneeze many times each day. A few weeks ago I could not stop sneezing. Which was horrible when I'm teaching the kiddos and I had to stop every few seconds. One of my eyes feels itchy some days. I don't know what else it could be.

I'm kind of hoping it goes away because this has been an on going thing for awhile. I really don't want this to be the new chapter of my life, Thirties and Sneezing.

On a side note: I tried some allergy medicine a few months back and it made me feel worse. :-(

No comments: