Classique

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Decorating

I have been living in this house for over 3 months. I have not decorated anything. A little bit in the kitchen. Nothing is hung on the walls. In fact I went through a lot of my decorations and just put them back in a box. And have no plans on ever pulling them back out.
Truthfully I have been unable to decorate because I don't know where to start color wise. I want a color that I going to love for years.

I went to Pier1 and found some inspiration. Bedroom:



And for colors I would do black and the burgandy from the letters. Never a color I thought of but I think it will look great.

For the kitchen I found chair cushions that I think would match the placemats I recently purchased. It's a pale blue and brown.



Then I could pull the brown and light blue into the living room. I am thinking of replacing my couch. I am pretty sure it wil be dk. brown. I just don't know what material I want it to be due to the dog. :-/

No comments: