Classique

Monday, April 19, 2010

Day off

I had 1 more vacation day to take off or I'd lose it next month. Today the fidge guy came and fixed the freezer. It sucked throwing out everything I had in my freezer. I went to the store and bought more freezer stuff.

I had another guy come out today to give me a quote for yard work. He wanted to come tomorrow morning to do it. When I said I wasn't going to be here. He said that was fine to just leave a check under the mat. This makes me paranoid. Hopefully he's trust worthy. Because my yard is in desperate need of work. Here r some before pics.



Not that bad from the other side of the street. But let's get a better look.



Can u tell I don't own an edger. And the bushes are in desperate need of being pruned.




See the tops r brown and dead. Not sure how that happened.

Can't wait to see how it looks tomorrow.

No comments: