Classique

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Errr

So next year I don't know if I'll have a job. Until I find out in a few weeks it makes the money situation kinda weird.

There is a comforter on sale that I want to buy at Kohls. This weekend I can get an extra 20% off - so great price. I love it. If I have a job I want it but if I don't have a job it's not as important.

I'm thinking of buying the set this weekend and in a few weeks when I know about my job either make my bed beautiful or return it. Is that crazy?

Isn't this cute?





3 comments:

Kori Ann said...

Way cute! I say buy it and don't open it until you know for sure. You don't want to miss a great deal! I really hope you have a job.

sue.min said...

I love it! Looks super modern and damn comfy!! I love love comfy beds! :)

Pam the Realtor said...

Just ran across your blog. I live in Chandler so the whole HOA thing made me laugh since I know exactly what you are dealing with! And just so you know, I voted FOR the tax increase to keep our teachers teaching!