Classique

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bummed

I ended up not replying back to the ex on Facebook. I really haven't thought too much about him since. Funny thing is a different guy I use to date sent me a message on FB. weird!

This past week I got bad news at my school. Next year they will lose 300,000 ish in their budget. If the state penny tax increase does not pass my school will lose a little more than a half million dollars. 12 of us (me included) got notices that we will do not have a job next year. If the tax passes they will be able to hire 8 of us back. Not knowing sucks. I really like my school. I'd almost thought about seeing if I could stay and work or para pay (but that's like 7 bucks an hour). :-/

1 comment:

Kori Ann said...

Oh no! That sucks! I am so sorry. I can tell from you posts home much you care for your students. They are losing a really great teacher. If I was in AZ I would vote for that! My entire family is voting for the tax, we need to save our teachers!