Classique

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Road Trip

I should hear back on the house within the next 24 hours. Other than that nothing much is going on.
My dear friend Michelle, who lives in Portland, invited me come visit her.
My sister got married 9 months ago and moved up to Seattle.
I am thinking since I don't have anything going on that perhaps instead of flying to visit them that maybe a road trip is in order. I love to drive and it would be cool to explore places.

But, would that be weird doing it alone?


1 comment:

Pam the Realtor said...

Things will happen quickly if your offer is accepted. You will need to get an inspection done right away, don't put it off. With the holiday weekend coming up, that might be harder than you think. I would suggest you hold off on the road trip until these things are dealt with, only because most first time buyers have a million questions and it will be easier if you are in town. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!