Classique

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Totally freaking out

No really, I am. I am trying not to think about the house stuff. Because when I do I start to feel major anxiety.

I accepted the counter offer on the house. Tomorrow I write a check for the escrow and next Tuesday is the home inspection. I don't know if it's safe to say I own a house until Keys are in hand. I'm trying to only think about it in small doses. Too much and my stomach starts to turn in knots. Am I really doing this. It also scares me that I'm actually tied down somewhere. Did I mention that I'm totally freaking out about this?

1 comment:

Pam the Realtor said...

Congrats on getting the house! And totally freaking out is a very normal thing. There was a study done a few years ago and it said that buying or selling a home is the third most stressful thing you will go thru in your life after death and divorce. Wierd, huh? Get thru the inspection and then consider it a done deal.