Classique

Sunday, June 13, 2010

A lot has been happening

Probably the most exciting is that I still have my job and I'll still be in 1st grade. My friend that was next door was asked to go up to 2nd. I also have to change classrooms and I'll no longer have a door that leads to another classroom.
Another thing is that I that I got preapproved for a home loan and have started looking at houses. I think I'll stay out here in the middle of know where. Not because I love it. But it's close to my school. I'm kind of scared to buy but it's actually a lot cheaper to buy than to rent. Even with new fees (hoa and property tax). I'll save a few hundred bucks a month. Will see though. Because maybe I should wait one more year until I know I'll be permanate at the school.
That's a quick recap. :-)

No comments: