Classique

Saturday, September 13, 2008

2 more weeks

In 2 weeks, i get 2 weeks off from student teaching. One benefit to starting the school year so early is this nice 2 week break. I am looking forward to it and it will be here before i know it. So far I am going to Portland to visit my wonderful friend Michelle. That will be fun and it will be great to be cold.

This weekend I am packing up all the stuff in my room. Everything has to come out of my room so the new floors can get installed. A good thing to having to do all this work is that I will finally get my walls painted. It will be easier to do since i don't have to worry about dripping on the floor or the baseboards. I can just fling the paint on the wall if i feel like it.

I am messing with my mom and had Kim tell her that I am planning on painting my walls harlequin colors (after my beloved great dane). I am not sure how far I will take the joke. But, i think it's pretty believable since my family knows how crazy I am about him. Don't white walls with big black spots sound amazing? ;-)

No comments: