Classique

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Michelle

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

On Saturday it was my wonderful friend Michelle's 29th Birthday. Michelle and I have been friends since before we could drive cars. We met at church and ended up going to the same High School. I have had so much fun over the years with her and I am lucky that we are still such good friends. Even though Michelle has moved up to Portland we still see each other a lot (wish it was more). She has taken me on some amazing trips. We have gone to some amazing resort spas. We have found some killer deals shopping together. I could keep going...


Everything we do together is fun from a casual dinner at the O.G. to going to L.A. for lunch because Elija Wood was on that plane to L.A. Thanks for always being such a kick a$$ friend. :-)


I am excited to come and visit you this weekend. See you Friday!!!

1 comment:

Mrstx said...

Happy Birthday Michelle! I remember watching an Elijah Wood movie with Michelle in the movie theaters and there was a scene where the Mom in the movie was crying. Michelle and I were laughing because the Mom had huge 'snot tears' dripping out of her nose. Ahhh good times...

And Angela you are so awesome! Thanks for supporting the race for the cure!