Classique

Sunday, September 28, 2008

First impressions

Last night I met Kevin a guy that I had been talking to from the dating site that I'm on. The plan was to take Deuce for a walk at the park and then see a movie. Deuce and I met him at the movie theater and then I drove us to the park in my car. A storm was coming in and luckily it was only windy. After we walked around the park. We were driving to take Deuce back home and go and see the movie.
I just crossed the intersection of Guadalupe and my car died... As my car was slowly coming to a stop I got into the other lane and pulled onto a street (the car died in a pretty good spot). I called my dad and after a few attempts he finally answers. Dad and mom both came to get us and brought some gas just in case. Kevin filled up my gas tank and what do you know my car started. Talk about embarrassing. The first time I meet someone I run out of gas and they see my parents (I can name on one hand the guys that have met my parents). Kevin was really good about the whole thing. We even stopped at the gas station on the way back and he got me gas. The rest of the evening was fun.

5 comments:

chlorinemonster said...

haha. that's hilarious. How'd it go besides that?

AZ Larsens said...

Oh my gosh! I think that might even be worse than my running out of gas story! lol!

Mrstx said...

Wow what a great 'first date' story for your wedding. Ha ha!

Mrstx said...

p.s. I just told Jeff about your date and how he bought you gas and he said, "Oh he bought her gas? Yeah...he likes her!" aww

Kori Ann said...

Wow! That is so funny, but he sounds like a great guy. I agree with Stella, great first date story!