Classique

Sunday, October 19, 2008

A girls 2nd best friend

























I got roses delivered to my school from Kevin. Aren’t they beautiful? I was totally shocked. I was also turning red as all the kids were crowded around the roses saying things like:

Miss R has a boyfriend.
Miss R is in love.
What’s his name?
Is he cute?
Miss R can I be your flower girl?
Miss R kissed a boy
Wow, you got candy too (from the student touching the flower food packet)
Miss R is getting married.
Miss R is going to have kids.

Those are the ones that I could remember. I think I was red for about 5 minutes and my kiddos were going bananas… it was cute and slightly embarrassing – but oh so worth it to get flowers!

2 comments:

Mrstx said...

Wowwwww! Angela! I need to hear more about this guy. First he buys you gas, then he sends flowers to work???? How cute!

Unknown said...

Good good good......