Classique

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Girls Weekend

I just got back late last night from visiting Michelle. It was so much fun. Thanks for everything i had such a blast!!!

Friday night I flew into Portland. The next day we woke up early to drive over to the winery's (and stay the night). I had never gone to a winery before and it was so much fun. The first place we went to we learned the "foreplay" of drinking wine. The next day we went to a movie theater that serves adult drinks and real food. This was very exciting for me. Monday we went to the waterfalls. There were several of them and they were beautiful. We hiked up a step path to one and were able to go behind it (so cool).


Saturday at our first winery (Erath)









(Argyle)









(Horse Tail Falls)








(Michelle is attempting to take a picture of us Multonomah Falls is behind us).








P.S. Michelle told me for my Birthday she will take me anywhere her airlines flies. I have been checking out the map and there are so many fun options - what's a girl to do?

4 comments:

chlorinemonster said...

I went to Multnomah Falls with Chris! Crazy. It was really pretty.

Blake said...

That sounds like so much fun! By the way my daughter loves how your blog looks. She just walked over and said "wow look at that!"

Blake said...

oops i accidentally posted under my husbands log in. This is Kori

Angela said...

Kori - "wow look at that" she's so cute!