Classique

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Blogging

I love keeping a blog. When I was younger there was a few times that I attempted to keep a diary. Which I will read every so often and they are entertaining because it's back when I was a teen so the books are crazy and full of hormones. I was just never the diary type. But, I'm the blogging type. Go figure! What is really so different about keeping a blog versus keeping a diary? I relish in being able to go back and relive how I was feeling or something that happened. I can be rather lazy about blogging. Probably about 4-6 times a week I tell myself I'm going to blog about this or post a picture about something. Those usually go on the back burner and never end up making the blog for whatever reason.

Last Saturday I went to two Halloween parties with a bro ho, sexy mob boss, and 50's girl, . The 2nd one was out of this world. They went all out and easily put over a 100+ man hours into everything. The back yard had a haunted house and was complete with a bar tender. Inside there was a live band and the entire house was decorated from ceiling to the floor. Things where blocked off and made into walls. I was going to dress up as a run-a-way bride (wedding dress and sneakers) but I couldn't find a wedding dress. I ended up finding a long light blue brides maids' dress and wore that put my hair up with a sparkly light blue headband that Shaunna had. I walked around and told people my name was Cindy (since I was Cinderella).

1 comment:

AZ Larsens said...

I agree! Blogging is so much easier to keep up on than journaling. Maybe because you can type it and it's faster. Also because you can get feedback, other people read it and sometimes it's nice t hear what other people are thinking about what you're going through.