Classique

Monday, October 13, 2008

Tired

I'm exhausted. I am sick of tired of not having a room or a bed. I have literally been sleeping like a dog the past 5 nights. I'm tired of hearing people snore too! Tomorrow will be my first day to be able to go back into my room and sleep on a real bed. Getting new floors is a pain in the arse!

I had thought I had this brilliant plan. I got hotel reservations and got my dog set up for doggy day camp. That didn't work out because Deuce hated the hotel. So, we came back home the first night around midnight and then the next day I went back and checked out early. Sleeping in a hotel and doggy day camp sounded like the perfect fix to not having a bed. Apparently I was the only one to think so. I shouldn't complain too much because it did save me a few hundred dollars that I didn't really have for that. But, now I'm physically "paying" for it because i feel like crap-o-la. YAWN!

1 comment:

chlorinemonster said...

I heard about you taking deuce to stay in a hotel and that he wasn't wanting to settle down.

We walked all the way to the top. It was exhausting! We also went to Rowena Crest, which was closeby. It's just this old highway that circles around to the top of a hill. It's a very pretty lookout.
http://www.byways.org/explore/byways/2141/places/16173/

I don't think we went to other waterfalls. Perhaps we went to one more. I don't recall. I know we were going to visit some others.