Classique

Sunday, November 2, 2008

30, flirty, and thriving?

Where is the year going? I cannot believe it's already November. In a month I am going to be 30, I've been preparing for it all year. But, it doesn't still seem real. There are a lot of things going on in November and December and I'm not including the holidays!

Shaunna and I are doing a joint "30" birthday party.
I end student teaching
Graduation (that didn't take forever)
My actual Birthday

I can't decide if I want to go to the graduation ceremony. Shaunna keeps telling me I need to do it. Did you go to your college graduation ceremony? Wish that you hadn't???

3 comments:

AZ Larsens said...

I walked for my graduation and my family came, it was okay I guess. I don't remember much about it but I have pictures of it so at least I have that! haha... I just felt like I wanted to walk because I worked so hard for it and I needed some sort of "finale" to the whole college thing.

chlorinemonster said...

For you telling me that I should go to mine, why are you questioning if you're going to yours? yea, you should.

Angela said...

Heather - that's because mom and dad support you they would have been so happy! You still should of walked... don't you love my double standards? LOVE YOU!!