Classique

Monday, May 18, 2009

4 words

Tempted to quit job!

Not sure how I would explain that one to my parents. Not that it’s really any of their business. And they wouldn’t understand. I work at my old job 2 hours in the afternoons from 3:30-5:30. It’s a pretty sweet set up. The thing is every time I am there – it just makes me mad. I still feel I was the most qualified for the position and I can’t get over it when I’m there (even if it was probably for the best). I got sent an e-mail last week asking if I would please do training in June. I haven’t responded yet.
I feel like being here is a waste of my time. The only plus is the little pay check I get. But, is it really worth it?

I don’t have a teaching job lined up for the next school year. Should I feel nervous that I don’t have one? Because I don’t.

The responsible part of me thinks that I need to wait until I get a teaching contract before I quit this pony show. The irresponsible childish part of me thinks I should just throw caution to the wind and things will work out.

All I know is something needs to change.

On a happy note, I finished my 1st class. 3 credits down another 30 to go!!!

2 comments:

Charity said...

If it is that bad... maybe you should just quit. I think the only thing that would suck is you would lose them as a reference. You could also put my down though. :) Anyway, if it sucks that much then maybe it's just time to leave.

Charity said...

Oops, I meant... "You could always put me down though"... I can't type!