Classique

Friday, May 29, 2009

Me and my car

Okay so this weight watchers thing is not half bad. It does take a lot of time figuring out points. But i love the fact that i can eat anything I want. So if i want to waste all my points on fries and a hamburger someday than I can. Today is day #2. I went to Jack'n'crap for lunch and got a teriyaki chicken bowl and i'm a little nervous to see how many points that took up. Hopefully I can still eat dinner later.

I got up early this morning to the take the car to the dealership. It's getting the 90,000 mile check up even though i'm at 100,600ish. I'm a little late. Actually I probably would not be getting that done except my ac is playing mind games with me. If i drive anywhere between 2-4 (when it's super hot outside) and i'm in stop and go traffic it will start blowing out air that is hotter than outside. Any other time of the day super cold air. The Honda guy said it's blowing out 40 degrees and there appears to be nothing wrong with it but they will test out what i told them it does. Depending on how much it cost to fix this "mysterious" ac problem will depending on what else gets fixed. My dad told me the ac could be as high as 1000 (agh). I really hope not.

I'd like to get the other things fixed but I could wait. Something like the passenger door not locking from the key lock or door lock. I guess I could reach over and unlock it by hand. And I probably will since I think the quote was around $250. And I don't think the ac will be as cheap as it was to fix last year when the switch broke (that was like $80).

Please be cheap Honda mechanic guy. I use to work with this lady that husband worked on cars at a dealership. Did you know that mechanics who stay busy make over $100,000k a year? :-\

I would not work on cars for that amount. At what salary would you be all hot and sweaty working on cars for?

1 comment:

Stella said...

I had cars do weird things like this in the past with the a/c. It just kept getting worse until it eventually stopped altogether. but if he looked at it and said it was fine, maybe it was just a fluke. Or an electrical thing. Or maybe the idle needs to be adjusted. Who knows!