Classique

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Not much is going on

I have been applying with a lot of different school districts. It is nuts how many copies of things they want in addition to my application, resume, and letters of recommendation. It takes about an hour to do each one. I have only been applying at schools that show open teaching positions on their websites. Most of these schools are far away from my house. Pretty much I have no idea what I will be doing.

I am still working on being certified in Texas. I have a deficiency on my Arizona certificate that I have two years to update. I have to take Arizona Constitution. It's a 1-credit class and I am taking it. Luckily it will be over in 4 weeks.

My future brother-in-law was in town over the weekend and stayed at our house. It was nice getting to know him better.

No comments: