Classique

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Positive attitude where are you?

I have been putting off my blog.
Lately I have felt like such a loser.

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks of having this cold, maybe that's partly why the loser mentality keeps lurking around. I hardly ever get sick. If i do it's a cold and it last maybe 3-5 days. Maybe I caught one of those super germs I've heard them talk about on the news. If you haven't heard there are so many people that use medicine incorrectly "Antibiotic abuse is so widespread that it is breeding new strains of germs, known as "super germs."

I should be super happy:
  • I finally passed my state test.
  • I went and got my teaching certificate.

Instead I am not. The idea of finding a job is daunting. I started submitting applications to various places some are far away and some are close but not ideal. I also am having the state of Texas review my credentials to be certified over there. At this point I'll go anywhere depending on the salary.

I don't want to sub anymore and I don't want to do my office job anymore. Every day I go to my office job and it makes me mad that I didn't get that job. I really believe I was the more qualified one. But, things happen for a reason so i should be counting my blessings I suppose.

The personal training lady called me the other day. I decided not to renew my contract. It was too expensive. I am afraid to weight myself but i have a feeling that any weight I did lose is now back. Why can't I lose weight without going on a diet? But, I guess that's what everyone is after.

No comments: