Classique

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm not complaining!

Really, I'm not.
How in the world is it almost fall break? Less than 2-weeks until break begins. 7 school days (not that I'm counting). I still feel like school just started. Or maybe that's my clutch for not having things done that I wanted to have done. The time consuming stuff in the classroom - that most people have no clue takes up a lot of teachers time(organize centers, figure out where things got put from having to move classrooms, move some shelves around - to list a small fraction of these things).

All I know is I cannot believe that the break starts at the end of next week. For break I wish I was being a bum. Staying up to a ridiculous hour. Sleeping in and doing whatever lazy unproductive thing I felt like doing. Instead I'm driving with my mom and sister to Texas. She had a stroke a few months back. So, where going to help with things around the house and then my mom wants to bring back some of her stuff.

And after break. I think I'll have some very exciting news to share!

1 comment:

Pam the Realtor said...

You are going to make us wait a couple of weeks for exciting news? So not fair!