Classique

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Schools Out For Summer....

oops, I'm a little bit early for that mantra. A few more months, right? :-)

This years class is a lot more challenging. I have a lot of behavior issues. I also, have a student who is lower than any other student I have had before.
My last years class was so much easier.

Like with everything there are positive and negative things. While my class is challenging I have a lot of characters who have big personality. I also have some funny kids.

And over all this group is higher and it's amazing to see what they are able to handle. This years "challenging" class can handle 10 minutes of free time on Fridays. Last years "easy" class could not handle free time. This years group is a lot more organized and responsible. As a teacher, I love that my kids aren't losing their packets and a lot of them are doing their homework.

I just need a little bit extra sleep each week to keep up with this group -or- maybe I'm just getting old!!!

It can't be the age it must be the group! lol

No comments: