Classique

Thursday, September 2, 2010

This to shall pass

So I try to usually be a positive person and tend to see the good in things or find a positive spin. This semester is not so smooth sailing. I have a difficult class this year. They are getting better. It's just a lot of work to get the behavior under control. I'm taking college classes and after reading the syllabus for each class I have determined that these teachers are homework crazy. I just love the double standard that they have for education classes in college. They preach have a variety of different activies to accodomodate student's stregthens and not to send home lots of homework. That activites should be meaningful and not just busy work.... nice double standard grad professors! (okay, some do not do this but some are horrible). Okay, I'm done whining now.... Hopefully!

2 comments:

Pam the Realtor said...

I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you that you can somehow get your classroom under control. I don't know how you do it. I would probably be arrested for child abuse!

Jocy said...

I know what you mean about the professors. I've been there but it'll be ok. Good luck with your class!