Classique

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I don't do diets

They're just not for me. In life i don't like restrictions or not being able to do something. And in the case of a diet not be able to eat something.

Recently I gave up drinking sugar free energy drinks. It was a staple of my morning rountine. It was how I functioned. It was how I was able to smile and be civil early in the mornings. In other words it was a bad habit, my drug of choice. I didn't always drink energy drinks. And really when it comes down to it how can something that color be good for your body. Regarless of how many vitamins they cram onto the cans label.
And what I have learned since I stopped drinking them is I can function and be a nice person in the mornings without them. Good ridence!

This past week an Atkins commercial came on. For some reason I decided to check it out. Now I've always thought adkins was ridiculous and the reasons for that was an old coworker would do the diet. They would eat things like mounds or whipcream and dozens of slices of peporoni. They never ate vegtables or fruit. So this caused me to think the diet was absurded.
Well, when I looked up the information on Atkins I soon realized that the person I use to work with made their own varation of it and not really what the program promotes.
I'm going to try the program. I need to do a little more research to start the induction stage. I'm pretty excited to begin.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: