Classique

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Where are all the days going?

I've really been neglecting my blog. It's already March and I have not blogged once this year.

So I think I might have met a guy. I'm really excited. It's been awhile since I've been excited by any guys. I don't want to say too much because it's still so early. But, hopefully there will be future updates. :-)

One of my boys broke my heart today. His mom died when he was younger. He will talk to me about his mom, things she would buy, do, say, one time we were on a field trip he saw an angel and told me that was what his mom looked like. Today he finished his center and told me he wrote about his mom (something he decided to write about himself). He was his normal self after center. Fast foward mins and my class was outside lined up for lunch. I had to go back in the room to see why he wasn't out there. He was in the corner balling his eyes out. When I asked him what was wrong he said, "I miss my mom". It was hard to hold back the tears. I told him to give me a big hug and asked him if he wanted to hold my hand to lunch. We held hands and walked to lunch talking about his mom and how it's okay to feel sad.

No child should lose a parent and no parent should lose a child.



No comments: