Classique

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Family pictures

What do you do when you only work 6 hours a day? You waste time and try to be as unproductive as possible. One of the ways I passed the time was this. I downloaded some family pictures from the past month...
And feel special i posted some umm "adorable" pictures of myself. I never post pictures unless I look amazing. So enjoy!


CAR:

Here is how big that hole was in Kim's windshield.



KIM'S GRAD PARTY:

Dad and Grandpa @ Kim's graduation. They look happy to be there, don't they?


Signing the guest book (that's Kim in the white)


Kim and Katie (yellow dress) have been friends for about 10 years. This girl has such a cute personality. It's always great to see her.


See me (at the back table)? I am sitting at the old people table (not sure why Shaunna was sitting at the old people table). Mom told me my hair looked funny, thanks mom! Guess I needed to use the iron a bit more.


PROM:

Dad and Kim.


Guess this is how you would pose for prom pictures - if your gf made you go to two proms after you graduated from H.S. ;-)


Kim told me there was dog hair all over my shirt. Guess someone thought it made a cute picture...um yea, thanks!


Every prom Kim wants pictures with the family. I don't know why i agree. She is making me look sooo short. For the record she is only about 4 or 5 inches taller.


Mom and Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did enjoy. You look great! :)