Classique

Friday, May 16, 2008

Loving all this free time

Tomorrow is Kim's grad party. I am looking forward to it. It's hard to believe that it's already time for her to be graduating from high school. I can remember when she was born. It doesn't make me feel old it thought just makes me feel like she's catching up to my age...lol
We're having tacos, taquitos, nachos, brownies, rice crispy treats, and sundaes in waffle bowls. Yum, i can hardly wait.

This morning I went back to my 6th grade interning class. It was great to see them. I loved seeing all of their projects completed.
I was really looking forward to seeing one boy. He has a learning disability and I helped him a lot with his story web for the book they were making. I loved working with him (he is a little quiet and super sweet). I really wanted to see how his book turned out. Before I left I made sure i got to look at it. It turned out fantastic and he did such a good job!!!
Each child is unique and they each have their own talents and strengths. It's such a good feeling to see a child grow and learn.

No comments: