Classique

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Venting always makes a girl feel better

For the most part I do not let things bother me. Nothing is worth (me) getting upset and angry over something I cannot control. But, not knowing where I am student teaching is starting to irritate me. I have been trying to find out for the past month.

I start in 2 months, which is still plenty of time BUT I need to figure out my schedule (school and work) for student teaching. Plus it doesn't really make it feel real. And probably the fact that I don't feel in-control about the 2nd half of this year.

Over a month ago I emailed my instructor, when we had class she always responded to my emails. Now that we don't have her anymore, my 3 emails went unanswered. So, i decided to contact ASU. I keep getting the run around.

From ASU:

1st e-mail: you should know by Tuesday.
Next e-mail: I gave her a deadline (my instructor) to e-mail me by Friday May 9th you should get an e-mail that Tuesday after.
Next e-mail: I am going to meet with her (my instructor) on Monday you should know on Tuesday.

That was yesterday. Are you kidding me. I am almost tempted to call my instructor.
Then I wonder am I making a bigger fuss about this than I should. I don't want to be difficult. BUT GEESH PEOPLE!!!!

No comments: