Classique

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 - 2009

I now work 10 hours a week. You would think I would have all this extra time and I would be bored out of my mind. But, that is not the case. I can’t even tell you what I have been doing.

I knew at the beginning of 2008 that this past year would be a big year for me. I finished my undergraduate degree. I graduated with honors from Arizona State University. I turned 30! I met a great and amazing guy. I got the job that I have been wanting for a long time with very little effort on my part. I went on a few great trips (Vegas, San Francisco, and Austin). Applied and got accepted into a masters program at ASU. Got a passing test score for one of my state tests (still waiting for the other one…still keeping my fingers crossed). Got to spend some time with some old friends and created some new friendships. Became more responsible (but I think that ties in with graduating). Being content on my life choices and not worrying about the path I have taken thus far.

2009 brings some more good things. I will have my very first classroom. Going on some more great trips Greece with Michelle and Sarah and going RVing with Kevin to Oklahoma to visit his brothers and dad over the 4th of July. I will be a bride’s maid in my sisters Heathers wedding at the Desert Botanical Garden. Getting to see Heather! I look forward to what else 2009 has in store for me.

1 comment:

chlorinemonster said...

When are you going to Greece?