Classique

Sunday, December 7, 2008

I did it!

Friday was the last thing I had to do for school. It was mostly just an ending celebration. When it was over the realization set in as I was walking to my car. I am done! I have finally finished and a college graduate (well not on paper yet). I am so proud of myself. I won't be able to enjoy my new freedom of being "done" for too long I am starting school next month. Keeping my fingers crossed that this one won't take me as long. ;-)

Today was my big 30th Birthday. My sister whose in Germany left me a vm today. It was so good to hear her voice. I got sung a New Kids on the Block song about how I'm not that old. Super sweet Michelle. And the the other well wishes that I received made me feel lucky that I have such good friends. I am a lucky girl! Kevin took me out last night and we had lots of drinks. It was a lot of fun. He got me some beautiful earrings. Thanks Kevin! Tonight went out for the birthday dinner family. And Friday night Shaunna and Angie are taking me out. A week of Birthdays, what could be better?

Ahhh the decade of the 30's it seems i have a lot of things to look forward to: wrinkles, grey hairs, and gravity. Lucky me! My future brother-in-laws sister told me that 30 is the new 20. I'd like to believe that's true. :-)

1 comment:

Mrstx said...

congratulations on finishing! I am so very proud of you! :D

Oh, and happy birthday to youuuuuu!