Classique

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Working Girl

I had my screening interview with the Chandler school district today. I must be naive because I didn't think it was going to be a "real" interview since it's for a site-based sub based on if you were a great student teacher. Good thing i was dressed for it because i had a real interview. I left feeling a little funny. I liked the answers I gave but I don't know I guess everything suddenly seems real. Sometimes i wonder where my head is at. What was I thinking?

I decided to work full-time at my paying job. I haven't worked 40 hours a week in several years. It's so boring and the time drags. I miss student teaching. The time went by so fast and I was always talking and laughing. At my paying job you get looked at if you talk too much. I am looking forward to my first real pay check and having some money to "not pay the IRS" haha. ;-)

No comments: