Classique

Monday, April 28, 2008

20+ hours

Okay, so I have been awake for more than 20 hours now. I think i have spent 15 of those hours working on my school project. Holy cow! Is this an insight of what my first year will be like as a teacher? I have heard that you spend a lot of time because you don't have anything to pull from. If that is the case i'll be making like $2 an hour as a teacher - isn't that illegal? LOL
Maybe i am a little delirious. My boss should be at work soon. I hope she will let me not go to work today, because else i need to leave for work in 2 hours and 15 minutes. oh and my big presentation/fair is this afternoon at 3. And i still have to make my seaweed dip for the presentation. My themed unit is Oceans/Sea (2nd grade). So i am making spinach dip (get it). I'm going to put "spinach dip" in [ ] on my sign just in case someone takes it seriously and thinks...sick, nasty, yuck, barf, or whatever people say these days.
While i am waiting for my papers to print out. Here is one of the songs from my unit. I got it from seaworld.com
It's to the theme of "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star"
Scurry, scurry, hermit crab
Look for food that you can grab.
Search for shells that fit just right
Hide in them when it is night.
Scurry, scurry, hermit crab
Look for food that you can grab.
Wooohooo, i can go to bed....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol... you been up 20 hours but needed to blog before bed. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness your boss didn't make you go to work that day! :)

Angela said...

"Anonymous" Hi Charity, yes, thank you!!!