Classique

Thursday, April 17, 2008

I am blessed

I am thankful for my life and grateful for each day. I am able to breath, walk, talk, see, and do what I want all on my own. I do not have any diseases or other major illiness. I have never been molested, neglected, abused, abducted or any other hanious crimes. Some people are not so lucky. I wish these problems didn't exist because nobody deserves any of them. I wish i didn't take everything i have had or have for granted. I always thought my up bringing was "normal" and that's how everyone lived. It saddens me that kids and parents have such struggles. I am not sure how I became so lucky in this life time.

I've been a little poor lately. So much so that once one of my classes and interning ends in two weeks I am going to start working 40 hours again. That almost ends up being an extra paycheck a month. It's going to be kinda of hard to get use to working the extra hours but it's only until July. I hope these extra hours pay off and I'm frivolous with this money to "reward" myself for working extra.

No comments: