Classique

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

July is almost here

As the days are becoming warmer the realization is starting to set in that the time is nearing, for student teaching to begin. I eagerly await my placement. What school will I be at? Whose classroom will I be in? Will I be in 3rd or will I be in 4th? The anticipation grows as does my excitement. Although a part of me is sad. Around the same time that I start student teaching my sister Heather is headed for Germany. She is graduating in May and before she moves up to Washington to continue on with her degree to become a veterinarian she applied and was accepted in an internship over seas. I am happy for her. She was one of 25 students out of 750 applicants that got chosen. But, it means I am not going to see my sister for an entire year. Guess that means we will have to visit her. Dang...traveling! ;-)

Here is a beautiful picture of my sister Heather.

I'm sure going to miss her, this up coming year.

No comments: