Classique

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekend Ramblings

Nothing is really new in the house hold, well with the exception of all my school stuff. Kim is graduating in a month and the graduation party is in full planning mode. She is sending out latterly a hundred invitations to her graduation party. I don’t even think I know a hundred people. Hopefully only 30% show up… too many more and mom is going to be a total grump the week before hand if there are too many more. I am looking forward to her party espically now that I know my partner and crime will be going with me.

Friday, we went to the studio and looked at all Kim’s picture. The set up was cool. It was in downtown Mesa so the studio was super cute. It looked like a loft minus the bedroom. We sat on a couch and viewed her pictures on a huge flat screen. Afterwards, we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. I’ve wanted to go and check it out for a long time. When we were being walked to out table the host asked me if I ever been there before. Since the 5 of them had already been there I said yes. He then proceeded to ask me what I had. I had to tell him I couldn’t remember… My sister later said I should have said something that they didn’t have on the menu like a bean burrito. ;-)

Saturday Shaunna, Angie, and I went to Z-tejas for some of their yummy margaritas. Afterwards we headed over to Tempe Market Place. I just love TMP it is about 15 minutes from my house and it totally reminds me of being in Santa Monica at the 5th street Promonade.
We weren't sure what we were going to do there Cadillac Ranch, San Fliepes, or Dave and Busters. Well someone how i got chosen to pick which place. As I looked at the long line at Cadillac Ranch and San Filepes and then no line at Dave and Busters the answer was clear. Dave and Busters!!! Of course 7 years ago it would have been the place with the longest line.... that means it's the coolest and best, right? Funny how times change.

On to more exciting news we are getting a new washer and dryer. Actually I am not happy about the ones my parents selected. To which they told me to go visit a laundry mat. Guess I deserve that.

I still haven’t found out WHERE I am student teaching and I am drying to know. In 4 week I am done with all of my academic classes for my degree. That seems a little strange.

No comments: