Classique

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Flip Flops

I heart Old Navy Flip Flops!
They are cheap and they have lots of colors to be matched to my clothes. And did I mention they are super cheap? Which is a good thing because every since I moved my dog will chew up flips flops left out when I'm not home. Sometimes I forget about this little problem. Actually I have forgotten way to many times.

Tonight, for very cheap, I have added some extra colors to my flip flop collection. But, I must remember...to put them up when I take them off.

Okay, now it's time to be semi mean. Why? Because, unfortunately, talking about flip flops reminded me...

A lady where I work loves to wear flip flops and open toe shoes. Only she has the most nasty feet in the world. They are super cracked all over the heals (they are probably the worst I've seen to date) and she can't keep dirt off of them. Pretty much they are gross. For some reason she doesn't care and shows them off to people every day. I wonder if her husband ever puts them in his mouth during foreplay. Sorry for putting nasty thoughts into your head. Just be glad I didn't take any pictures.

1 comment:

AZ Larsens said...

EW GROSS!!! I don't understand people who don't take care of their feet. It's not that hard! You don't even have to pay for pedicures! You just need a pumice stone, regular lotioning, and some polish!