Classique

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mom rocks

I still don't want to do my homework. So, I will blog again.

Sometimes my mom is super awesome and does super awesome things. Last week I started getting stuff for the school year for my class crayons, folders, notebooks, loose leaf paper, pencils, glue, etc. I was about half done with what I needed and my mom calls me and she's at the store with my sister. She wants to know what kind of stuff I needed and how many pencil boxes I want.

Last year I didn't buy enough pencil boxes. They are super cheap at Walmart when they have the back to school sales. Well, last year I had enough to start plus 2 extra which I thought would be enough. I ended up getting 5 boys during the school year. And of course Walmart only had pink. Luckily one of the boys didn't care that it was pink I think he was just grateful to have one. Bless his little heart. This time I got blue pencil boxes.

In addition to the pencil boxes, notebooks, stuff for treasure box. She pretty much got a ton of stuff. It's so nice to be done.

When I called to ask her how much I owed her she told me it was her contribution to my classroom this year. That made my day!

2 comments:

AZ Larsens said...

Yay! That's awesome! You know, you should also check out the clearance sales once school has already started. That's what I do, hit up Target and Wal-Mart and you can get a TON of stuff so cheap! If nothing else, stock up for next year for a fraction of the cost!

Pam the Realtor said...

You also might want to check with Intel. They are adopting a bunch of teachers and paying for a bunch of supplies. You should get on that list!