Classique

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

More house talk

I should be doing my homework for my class since I'm going out of town tomorrow. But, I am a procrastinator and in true form I am finding "other things" to do first, like blog. :-)

I called my realtor today. I am trying not to think (much) about the house. He found out a little bit of information from the other realtor and why things were kind of weird with this sale. Turns out I'm not dealing with a seller but an attorney whose trying to get the estate in order. Kind of weird to be buying the house from a deceased person. I hope she lived a long and happy life. I guess that is the bad news. The good news is that (although not official) I should be getting my house now for 10k less. That makes me excited and not as nervous about the whole thing. Now hopefully everything goes thought with my financing. I was suppose to close on the 29th and he said that a few extra days will probably be needed.

My lease ends the end of August and if I'm moving I have to give a 30-day notice to the leasing company next week. I could go month to month but that will cost me 10% more. Guess I won't worry about it until the end of next week. I guess there are a few options.

No comments: