Classique

Monday, July 5, 2010

Need to vent about "nothing"

This blog is going to be very vauge and I'll appoligize now for the lack of details. I'm not aloud to talk about it but I need to vent.

So these things happen. You wish they wouldn't happen but they do. You hear about it but I don't tie much emotion or thought into it.

I know the person who did it. Not on a friend level but def. someone who we know who each are.

I have feelings I didn't expect to have. I am shocked, angry, mad, embarrased... to name a few.

I found out about this a few days ago from a friend of mine who called. I can't stop thinking about it. I wish I didn't know or more so that it didn't happen. I feel so effected even though it has nothing to do with me.

I really want to tell a few people. But since I can't really talk about it and know they'll talk about it the people that are close to them (cause how could you not). But I'm also embarrased for them to know.

In time maybe I'll be allowed or more open to talk about it.

Right now it just suprises me how something that has nothing to do with me has rattled me to the core.



No comments: